Peak Kia North is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated automotive lot tech to join our team immediately!
The Inventory / Lot Tech focus is to maintain all new and used car inventory. The manager will work closely with the GM, Service Manager, and Service and Detail technicians to follow each unit through every step of the stock in, merchandising and maintenance once on the lot.
We are a family-owned and operated dealership located in Windsor, Colorado and we treat our employees like family. We offer competitive benefits to full-time employees including health, dental, vision, paid vacation and 401k options. Plus, we’re really fun to work with! If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please reply with your resume or call the dealership to set up an interview. You must have a clean driving record and no felony convictions – no exceptions!
- Facility Maintenance: To keep the exterior free of debris and upkeep the foliage with the lawnmower and maintain delivery and wash bays
- Manage New and Used Car inventory by stocking in vehicles and continuously merchandise inventory on the lot
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery to the customer
- Organize vehicles being taken to the auction
- Automotive experience highly preferred
- Candidates with inventory/warehousing experience will also be considered
- Must have high-level organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
You MUST have a clean driving record and no felony convictions to be considered for the position – no exceptions.
Service & Parts Hours